Trustee Continuing Education Scholarship
The Pioneer Library System is offering $125 supplemental scholarships for member library trustees to attend the LTA Trustee Institute in Syracuse, NY on May 1 & 2, 2015. These awards will be granted based on applicant’s desire to serve their library and community. Click here for additional information on LTA and the Trustee Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a continuing education scholarship:
- Currently a board member of a Pioneer Library System member library.
- Complete application by April 2, 2015.
- Scholarships may be used to cover costs associated with conference registration.
- Reimbursement funds will not exceed the scholarship award of $125.
- Reimbursement will be paid to the recipient’s library; the library will be required to reimburse the recipient.
- Award amounts are supplemental and may not cover all costs associated with the LTA conference.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2015 (CLOSED)