The PLS Leading Edge Technology Grant is an opportunity for PLS member libraries to receive full or partial reimbursement for the cost of Leading Edge Technology Equipment and Resources that aim to add patron services in the field of innovative technology. When you are thinking of Leading Edge Technology think Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Robotics, Programming, etc. Feel free to reach out to Adam at PLS with any questions.
- All PLS member libraries are eligible to submit a grant application.
- Grants must be used for equipment and resources that add patron services.
- Awards will be granted based on the essay portions of the application form.
- The applying library will be responsible for purchasing, handling, and maintaining equipment.
- Grant reimbursement will be distributed to the applying library after PLS receives a formal dated request for funds and a copy of the equipment receipt.
- Equipment must be implemented by January 31, 2018.
- Award amounts range from $1,000 - $5,000 (not to exceed the price of the equipment and/or resources).
- Partial funding may be awarded.
Contact: Adam Keuer (email@example.com)
Deadline: October 13, 2017