Not-for-Profit organizations provide vital services and supports to our communities. In these demanding fiscal times, Not-for-Profits find themselves competing for sustainable funding and recruiting new board members while they support staff doing challenging work. Finger Lakes Community College, Ontario County and United Way of Ontario County invite you to a day focused on supporting the Not-for-Profit community in Ontario County.
Who should attend: Our summit for Not-for-Profits is designed for board members, executive directors and staff, with breakout sessions. Please share with anyone you feel would be interested.
Keynote Speaker: Brenda Episcopo, President/CEO, United Way of New York State
Session Speakers: Staff from Finger Lakes Community College, Pioneer Library System, Family Counseling Services of the Finger Lakes, The Bonadio Group, and Nixon Peabody.
Session Presentation Slides:
- Navigating an Investigation, Timothy Ball, CFE, The Bonadio Group
- Cybersecurity and HIPAA, The Bonadio Group
- Corporate Compliance Programs: Identifying Risks to Best Practices, The Bonadio Group
- Productivity: How to Make Every day Awesome, Ron Kirsop, Pioneer Library System
- Becoming a Trauma-Informed Organization, Kaitlyn McWilliams, LCSW-R, Family Counseling Service of the Finger Lakes, Inc.
- Governance for Not for Profits, Anita Pelletier, Esq, Nixon Peabody