Not-for-Profit organizations provide vital services and supports to our communities. In these demanding fiscal times, Not-for-Profits find themselves competing for sustainable funding and recruiting new board members while they support staff doing challenging work. Finger Lakes Community College, Ontario County and United Way of Ontario County invite you to a day focused on supporting the Not-for-Profit community in Ontario County.
Who should attend: Our summit for Not-for-Profits is designed for board members, executive directors and staff, with breakout sessions for each group.
Keynote Speaker: Fran Weisberg, President/CEO, United Way of Greater Rochester
Session Speakers: Staff from Finger Lakes Community College, CauseWave, Pioneer Library System and Center for Community Engagement
- State Required Board Training Ontario County, Bob Thompson
- Storytellers Wanted, Causewave
- Social Media for Social Good, Causewave
- In It to Win It: Avoiding Non-Profit Burnout, Causewave
- Trustee Application, Potential Trustee, Interest Form, Job Description, Board Matrix, Jenny Goodemote, Wood Library