The National Women’s Hall of Fame in Seneca Falls is the nation’s first and oldest nonprofit organization and museum dedicated to honoring and celebrating the achievements of distinguished American women. The National Women’s Hall of Fame uses the stories of its 293 Inductees to inspire and engage all who visit.
Join us as we visit the Hall of Fame's new location (opened in August 2020) to explore the exhibits including the interactive “Weave yourself into our story, where guests use yarn to create a beautiful tapestry from one’s own story with the result showing a collaboration of ideas all coming together." Docents will be available for questions and conversation.
While in the area, attendees can make plans to visit other historic sites including:
- Women’s Rights National Historical Park which includes The Elizabeth Cady Stanton House and M’Clintock House
- Seneca Falls Heritage Tourism Center
- Seneca Falls Historical Society
- IDEA Center for the Voices of Humanity
- It’s a Wonderful Life Museum
Registration is required and will be capped at 25. COVID protocols will be released closer to the date.