Holdings: Vital to Library Success
Why do people visit the library? To find things, of course!
In this workshop we will discuss the vital role holdings staff play in creating a positive experience for all of our users.
Our topics include:
- Accuracy is critical to success
- Content difference between the staff client and the OPAC
- Avoiding common errors
- Identifying and reporting cataloging mistakes
- Function of the Bad Stat Cat Report
- PLUM is your ready-reference for holdings questions
Questions? Please contact Kathryn Riedener via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (585-394-8260 x114).