Bus Trip to Albany: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
The annual bus trip to Albany for Library Advocacy Day will be on Tuesday, February 25, 2020. The bus leaves at the locations and times below and we are expected to arrive back in the area between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. All library advocates are welcome to attend.
- Bus Cost: $15 per person
- Payment: Send cash or check to Pioneer Library System, 2557 State Route 21, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- Deadline to Register: February 19, 2020
- Registration Link: Click here or copy and paste https://forms.gle/qwMsSoZyzcMATXq27 into your browser.
Pick up Locations and Departure Times:
- Park & Ride, 390 exit 9 in Avon: 6:30 am
- Bliss Shurfine Grocery, Rt. 21 in Manchester: 7:15 am
- Petro Stopping Centre, Rt. 414 in Waterloo: 7:45 am
This year we are unable to provide a lunch option on the bus. Light snacks will be distributed when on the ride to Albany. We suggest packing your own lunch (some cooler space will be available). There are also lunch options in the cafeteria just outside the security checkpoint in the main concourse, however, that can get extremely busy around lunchtime, so please plan accordingly.
If you have any questions, please contact Ron Kirsop, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advocacy Day Appointments
Visit our Community Page for more Advocacy details, https://docs.owwl.org/Community/Advocacy2020