About the Pioneer Library System:
The Pioneer Library System (PLS) is a New York State chartered, cooperative public library system serving the forty-two public libraries in Livingston, Ontario, Wayne and Wyoming counties. One of twenty-three public library systems in New York State, it was created to enhance the service of and promote cooperation among its member libraries.
Each public library is governed by its own board of trustees. A nine member board representing the forty-two member libraries oversees the administration of the Pioneer Library System.
To offer member libraries the tools and services they need to reach their full potential.
- Christine Ryan, President
- Jeffrey Clark, Vice President
- Ellen Mitchell, Secretary
- Julie Gruendike, Treasurer
- Matthew Sickles
- Subrata Paul
- Julie Gruendike
- Judith McKinney
- Virginia Keenan
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Strategic Plan 2020-2022
- Plan of Service 2017-2021
- Plan of Service Goals 2017-2021
- Central Library Plan of Service 2017-2021
- Free Direct Access Plan
- 2020 Fees and Grants Document
- 2019 System Satisfaction Survey