The PLS Innovative Technology Grant is an opportunity for PLS member libraries to receive full or partial reimbursement for the cost of equipment that aims to add patron services.
- All PLS member libraries are eligible to submit a grant application.
- Grants must be used for equipment that adds patron services.
- Awards will be granted based on the essay portion of the application form explaining how equipment will add patron services.
- The applying library will be responsible for purchasing, handling, and maintaining equipment.
- Grant reimbursement will be distributed to the applying library after PLS receives a formal dated request for funds and a copy of the equipment receipt.
- Equipment must be implemented by March 1, 2017.
- Award amounts range from $100 - $1500 (not to exceed the price of the equipment).
- Partial funding may be awarded.
Contact: Adam Keuer (email@example.com)
Deadline: Extended to December 1, 2016